This one is very cool. I got this video by toyhouse off of youtube. To me this is what it’s all about. Shows him (I’m assuming it’s a him, there is a hairy arm in the movie) unpacking, how he mics, the recording gear. Great song, great recording and production.
FORGET THE VIDEO I JUST MENTIONED, CHECK OUT THIS KILLER VIDEO:
The amp is by Blackheart Engineering, a subdivision of LOUD Technologies. Which owns Mackie and Crate I believe. It’s supposed to be a hot rodded version of the Epihone Valve Junior.
5 WATT, single-ended, Class A combo, powered by an EL84 and voiced through a 12AX7 preamp tube.
With switchable pentode/triode selector and 3-band EQ.
* » 15 Watts, Push-Pull, Class A
* » Outputs: 1 x 16 ohm jack, 2 x 8 ohm jacks, 2 x 4 ohm jacks
* » Solid State Rectifier with tap for future mods
* » Drive, Level, Treble, Mid, Bass and Presence controls
* » Pentode (15 Watts)/Triode (7 Watts) Switch
* » DC Power to filaments for super quiet operation
* » 15 ply (18mm) thick-void free plywood construction
* » 12″ Blackheart Model 1216A Speaker by Eminence with American Voicing, optimized for open back cabinet
I’ll post more info in a little bit on this amp.